It’s that time of year again. The season in which you run around trying to figure out the perfect gift for the people on your list and deck the halls for your family and visitors to enjoy. We can’t help you find that special gift for Uncle Charlie but we can take some of the Hassle out of the Holidays, by professionally installing your Christmas Lights.
There are many contractors to choose from to install your Holiday Lighting. These are the reasons you should trust us with your Christmas Light Installation this season;
- We have been installing Christmas lights in the Dallas and Collin Counties for the past 5 years.
- “A+” rating with the BBB
- “A” rating with Angies List
- Super Service Award winner 2009 and 2010
- We have a 97% retention rate (all 4 years)
- All of our installations are removed within the first 2 weeks in January
- We carry liability, auto and workers comprehension insurance to protect our clients (certificate available upon request)
- We’re in business 12 months out of the year – You will always be able to contact us.
- On-line bill pay with check or Credit Card – makes life easier
- 2 Websites with helpful information
- 24hour/7 day access
- Available storage
- Removals start on 1/2, unless otherwise specified for religious observances or personal need.
- Price match on qualified estimates*
We offer FREE estimates for both “Virtual” and “In Person” clients. I know, I know.. Virtual? What is that? For a sample of a virtual design please click here.
- Virtual Estimates: We are offering free virtual estimates which allow us to provide our services for busy families who don’t have the time during the day to meet with someone. With this new process we can digital measure and apply the Christmas Lights right on to a picture of your house, that either you can provide or we can take out in the field. Not sure if you want colored lights or if you want to do your pathway–no problem. These designs are easy to edit and change offering you a wide range of options. Usually, your holiday lighting design and estimate will be ready within 1-24hrs of sending your picture. You can email it to Sales@DFWChristmasLights.Com 24/7.
- In Person Estimates: You can usually arrange for your estimate for Christmas Lights in Dallas, and most other areas to be done within 1-24 hours of contacting us. A designer will meet you, go over your needs, inspect your power supply, measure the areas you want lighting and give you a price on the spot.
Professionally installed Christmas Lighting is customized to every home. The average price is $450-$1200, for small to medium sized homes. Price is determined by the design elements, size of home, trees and the type of holiday lighting used. We will match any qualified and insured competitors’ price for the same design.
* Not all companies carry insurance and use employees. Many do not carry insurance and may also use independent contractors, that may not be covered under their insurance policies.